Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This and that


Brandon's home! 
Well, he was for five days.
Devin loves his brother. 
He even missed the quad stake pioneer trek
 to spend more time with Brandon.
We waited a week for Devin to be ordained a priest
so Brandon could participate.
Can you see Devin's new bright blue ear molds?
They are way cool.


Brandon is our punch maker, 
although this time he just had to defrost
 some frozen punch and add soda.
He says Grandma Ashcroft is the best punch maker ever.


Where did he get his sense of style?
Not from me!
He brought this shirt home and said he hadn't worn it for a year.
Why not?  Because it had a stain on it.  So why did he bring it home?
So Mom could get the stain out, of course!


Can you tell which of the following flowers are real?
One bouquet I got about 21 years ago while I was visiting my sister
 Carolyn in Federal Way, Washington, 
when Brandon was just a wee babe.
The other bouquet Julia got a few days ago,
 after opening night of "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
(Aren't the pictures of Marvin so cute?)


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to vote for the bottom ones being real. Am I right? Congrats Devin on becoming a priest!

    ReplyDelete