Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have been home in Norway for three days now and the jet-lag is hopefully wearing off soon. I just had to write a little note here on the family blog to thank the whole entire family for being so nice to me these last 10 months. It really meant a lot.

And thanks to Melissa and Steve for naming the baby after me (I know you did, no matter what you say), because now there will always be a Sofie (well technically Sophia) in the family.




We all know I posted this post just because of this not so pretty picture of Sophia and Sofie...

oops.. Almost forgot to tell you how much I'm gonna miss all of you, well, already do!

Klem fra Sofie

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you too, Sofie! It was fun getting to know you and having you be part of our family! Good luck back home and feel free to keep us updated on the blog anytime you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just glad your name isn't Gertrude. Gertrude Spencer just doesn't have the same ring to it.

    ReplyDelete