Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Refrigerator

Isn't this the cleanest 5 1/2 year old refrigerator you have ever seen?
Now the real question is - why did I decide to clean it?
Well, I had to take everything out, so I thought I might as well clean it.
Yesterday afternoon I got a skinny cow out of the freezer to eat, but did I eat it?
No, because it was all MELTED!
Yes, just a few months after the five year warranty is up
the fridge decides to die.
It is a Kenmore. Our last fridge was a Kenmore.
It also died - but it was a good fridge and decided to die right
BEFORE the warranty was up.
It is still serving us well out in the garage,
and is now completely stuffed, especially the freezer,
as I went to Costco just the day before.
Now, my next question is: Will I ever buy a Kenmore refrigerator again?

2 comments:

  1. That looks an awful lot like my refrigerator. I hope you haven't just jinxed our frig too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you don't have gross moldy food in your fridge because roommates never throw out their old stuff!

    ReplyDelete