Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Years Challenge


Hello Family,

I have decided to make a New Years Challenge for you all. As you all know, I did not create this blog just to brag about my Sugarbowl Champion 13-0 Utah Football Team (the real National Champions). No, the real purpose of this blog was to create a network where our whole family could post updates on the ongoing of their families whether that be accomplishments, fun outings, or even just silly posts. This is our place to stay connected.

So with that said, I am making a New Years Challenge for everyone to give a family update at least once a month.

Brandon, you must give your own update since your out of the house (Just like I will)...don't try to pawn that responsibility off your Mom sissy boy. : )

Melissa, because you ruined the title of this blog "AIMHigh34" by getting pregnant and not telling me until the day AFTER I created it, you must also participate in these monthly postings. And please take note that we want to see ulta-sound pictures! (See how nice am I? I'm giving you material to work with for your first post).

Anna and Marvin, this could be a great place to give the family updates on our family in Cali and also on our missionary cousin Jordan. Because you guys live so far away, you should feel obligated to post at least twice a month (kidding).

I am currently working with Taylor and our cousins from down South to get on board with this blog. And I plan to send a nagging e-mail to Aaron to get him to join as well.

Lynette and Jared, you're are good. I have no need to nag your guys. Keep posting. : ) But, Amaya, feel free to do some of your own posts if you like.

And last but not least, Grandma. Wise, amazing, beautiful, and loving Grandma. The leader of the family. I know that sometimes your new computer scares you and that this blog thing might be a little weird, but we are counting on you to write us on this. Whether its your daily thoughts or some family history, we want to hear it. If you need help figuring out how to post, feel free to call me or I'm sure Lynette. We'll help.


Well I love you guys and I hope you are all having an amazing 2009 so far. I'm grateful to have such amazing people in my life.

Love,

The Oldest and Wisest Cousin (yeah you heard that right Brandon, you were a fluke. You were suppose to come after me),

Mckell

1 comment:

  1. McKell,
    -I am really impressed with how committed you are to this blog. If nothing else it is wonderful that you are trying to communicate with the whole family. I really do love to hear from my family, so everyone please join in.
    Thanks McKell!

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete