Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Night Update

I am sad to report, but Mckell is not wholly truthful.  I do not agree with all of Mckell's pompous statements.  Unfortunately, our disagreements quickly escalated into a vicious ninja fight.  We were instantaneously reincarnated into our childhood favorite Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and took our feelings out on each other with style.  Now, it's no question which one of us would win a battle of strength and finesse.  I'll just let these quality photographs taken by the neutral observer Peter Parker reveal the rest of the story.


The oldest cousin (the only true statement I can honestly make),

Brandon

Mckell first gets entranced by my psychic powers

Then. . . the fake

The Ultimate Kick

The Knockout Punch

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Wish I could've stayed a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Goodness what were you two thinking?
    Grandma 'A'

    ReplyDelete