Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Updation!

So here goes me writing my very first blog entry! I'll try to keep you entertained! 
Well, life around the Bingham house has been pretty busy lately! Instead of all of us kids sitting on our butts all day long, we actually have been getting active!!! 
I have been worried about my physical fitness lately, because in March (on the second to be specific) I am trying out for the Salem Hills softball team!!! AHHH! I have also been playing church basketball, which is really aggressive! It's a good way to get some anger out! :) Mom and I are also intensely watching American Idol every week! We love that show!!!
Bryce has been busy working on merit badges and whatnot, and is also playing church basketball! We are also trying to convince him that he needs to play a summer sport: either baseball, track, or swim team. None of which he wants to do. Oh yeah, for once I think I might have been more into the Superbowl than him! He did love the commercials though! 
Jayson has been playing city basketball, and is doing quite well! He has been busy doing his science fair project, which he won't need to test anyone for this time! :) He is testing to see how accurate eyewitnesses are or something like that! He is also busy working on scouting, and just barely sculpted a lovely sculpture!
Kyla has been doing gymnastics, and is getting better all the time! She got her kip, which she has been working on for a long time. Good Job Kyla!!! She also helped Mom make chicken enchiladas last night for her Faith In God! They were quite delicious!
Well, thats about all for now! 

3 comments:

  1. sorry that there aren't any pictures! Maybe later!
    <3 Amaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaya,
    Thanks for the update! Keep AIMing High!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete