Sunday, February 15, 2009

Waz Up!!!

Hey, this is Devin here. This is my first time on here. Bryce, you definitely need to do Track for sure. You need to do the 3200 or the 1600 like me. Last friday was my first meet for track. Not an actual meet, just for distance runner, a time trial. I did the 3200, or the two mile, I ran a 12:26. Its not a very good time for me. Well, I'm involved in Church ball. We had a playoff last Thursday. Of course my team won. We are playing again Thursday. Root for my team. Hey, I'm just wondering, what is a kip??? I'm totally lost on what it is. Peace out.
Devin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Devin,
    Thanks for the update! Glad to finally hear from the California Ashcrofts! If you want to know what a kip is, click on the word "kip" and it will take you to a link on youtube that will show you a kip. Talk to you later!

    Aunt Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin,
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does not know what a "kip" is. I even followed instructions and I still don't! Good to here from you and hear of all your activities. Keep AIMing High!
    Love, Grandma 'A"

    ReplyDelete